Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kensington Pedestrian Sunday

I took a few shots during a stroll with my wife at Kensington Market last Sunday. The streets were closed for cars and there were many people walking around, enjoying the sunny weather, listening to music and snacking on street meat. One of the first things you notice if you carry a camera, is that almost everybody else carries one as well. So I decided to document some photographers in action. Why not?


One of the many areas in which I would like to improve as a photographer is in capturing candid shots of people on the street. I get pretty uncomfortable aiming the camera at strangers and shooting without them realizing it. Apparently, the only way to get over that fear is to just do it, so here's a hesitant start. Enjoy!

I don't remember what they were looking at, but they are totally engrossed 

Contact Dancers doing their thing

Any ideas for a funny caption?

1 comment:

  1. Very cool avi-T. The cop picture looks like it could have been taken in the 1950's!

    ReplyDelete